Farmers Market runs every Saturday
8AM – 1PM in Depot Park (next to Downtown Train Depot)
Last day of season is Saturday, October 15th
**NOTE: On Saturday, September 24th (only), Farmers Market will be located at the southwest corner of Grant & Brink Streets. This is due to the scheduled use of Depot Park for the Johnny Appleseed Festival.
Enjoy shopping our traditional Farmers Market in its park-like setting.
Shop for fresh produce, flowers, baked goods and more!
Ample, free parking available nearby (link to parking map page)
Shop in our unique Historic Downtown Area
Have lunch in any of our fine Downtown restaurants
Stroll the beautifully landscaped streets
Discover the Heart of Crystal Lake!
2016 Crystal Lake Farmers Market Vendors
- The Aspiring Kitchen/Cheese Peddler – Artisan Cheese & cheese spreads, fresh fish (wild-caught salmon, white fish, tuna, trout), frozen shrimp, all-natural vegetable sauces, and veggie burgers.
- Dawn’s Bread / Le Petit Marche – Artisan-style European breads, cinnamon rolls, chocolate brioche, and pretzels.
- El Moleno Azul – Flan, churros, flower jellos, empanadas, and assorted Mexican breads and cookies
- Farmer Nick’s – Eggs, beef, pork, chicken, Thanksgiving turkeys, and dog bones
- Firefly Confections – Cookies (chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, decorated sugar) and cookbook. Offering gluten-free items too!
- Harms Farm & Garden Center (FMNP) – Home-grown produce, fresh fruit, flowers, jams, jellies, dressings, barbeque sauce, honey, and more.
- Jam Lady (Cook, Seal, & Process) – Preserves, jellies, butters, salsa, mustards, barbeque sauces
- Jason Scott LLC – Variety of nuts, spices, seasonings & barbeque sauce.
- Juice Plus – Whole food in a convenient capsule or chewable. Tower Garden is a hydroponic growing system for food, herbs or flowers.
- Laura’s Sweet Treats – Cake pops, cookies, muffins, and cupcakes.
- Lone Oak Farm (FMNP) – Our 20th year of providing a full array of in-season vegetables, fruit, flowers, and Fall decor to the Crystal Lake Farmer’s Market.
- Love This Honey! – Raw local honey, bee pollen, and maple syrup.
- Natural Farm Stand (FMNP) – Certified naturally grown producer of vegetables, berries, and bedding plants.
- Norman Schroeder (FMNP) – Fresh produce & fruits, perennials, annuals, cut flowers, fall decorations, planters, hanging baskets, herbs, and more!
Attention: The Downtown Crystal Lake Farmers Market is an authorized market participant in the Illinois Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP). Several of our vendors are authorized to accept WIC and Senior Nutrition checks as noted above.
2016 Farmers Market Sponsors (click on logo to visit sponsor website)
View photos from the Market