Farmers Market starts Saturday, June 3rd
Every Saturday: 8AM – 1PM in Depot Park (next to Downtown Train Depot)
**NOTE: On Saturday, September 30th (only), Farmers Market will be located at the southwest corner of Grant & Brink Streets. This is due to the scheduled use of Depot Park for the Johnny Appleseed Festival.
Enjoy shopping our traditional Farmers Market in its park-like setting.
Shop for fresh produce, flowers, baked goods and more!
Ample, free parking available nearby (link to parking map page)
Shop in our unique Historic Downtown Area
Have lunch in any of our fine Downtown restaurants
Stroll the beautifully landscaped streets
Discover the Heart of Crystal Lake!
2017 Crystal Lake Farmers Market Vendors
- A.K.F. Foods – Honey, honey products, and maple syrup
- The Aspiring Kitchen – Fish, cheese, mushrooms, marinade, and veggie burgers
- Bridge ‘n Sweets – Pies, gourmet cookies, cupcakes, muffins, muffin tops, biscotti, chocolate truffles, chocolate covered pretzels, and toffee.
- El Moleno Azul – Flan, churros, flower jellos, empanadas, and assorted Mexican breads and cookies
- Farmer Nick’s – Eggs, beef, pork, chicken, Thanksgiving turkeys, and dog bones
- Firefly Confections – Cookies, brownies, muffins, and pastries. Offering vegan and gluten-free items too!
- Harms Farm & Garden Center (FMNP) – Home-grown produce, fresh fruit, flowers, jams, jellies, dressings, barbeque sauce, honey, and more.
- JamLady (Cook, Seal, & Process) – Preserves, jellies, butters, salsa, mustards, barbeque sauces
- Jason Scott LLC – Variety of nuts, spices, seasonings, sauces and coffee specialty products.
- Juice Plus – Whole food in a convenient capsule or chewable. Tower Garden is a hydroponic growing system for food, herbs or flowers.
- Lone Oak Farm (FMNP) – Our 21st year of providing a full array of in-season vegetables, fruit, flowers, and Fall decor to the Crystal Lake Farmer’s Market.
- Natural Farm Stand (FMNP) – Certified naturally grown producer featuring heirloom tomatoes, strawberries, garlic, potatoes, lettuce, greens, summer & winter squash and other market vegetables.
- The Olive Tap – Premium olive oils & balsamic vinegars. Hometown Snacker Gourmet Crackers.
- Norman Schroeder (FMNP) – Fresh produce & fruits, perennials, annuals, cut flowers, fall decorations, planters, hanging baskets, herbs, and more!
Attention: The Downtown Crystal Lake Farmers Market is an authorized market participant in the Illinois Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP). Several of our vendors are authorized to accept WIC and Senior Nutrition checks as noted above.
2017 Farmers Market Sponsors (click on logo to visit sponsor website)
View photos from the Market