- This event has passed.
October 14, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00am on Saturday, repeating until October 14, 2017
Enjoy fresh produce, flowers, baked goods, honey, jams, nuts, and more every Saturday from June 3rd through October 14th. Shop in our unique Historic Downtown area, have lunch in any of our fine downtown restaurants, and stroll the beautifully landscaped streets. Discover the Heart of Crystal Lake! Ample, free parking available in the Metra commuter lots.
2017 Crystal Lake Farmers Market Vendors:
- A.K.F. Foods – Honey, honey products, and maple syrup
- The Aspiring Kitchen – Fish, cheese, mushrooms, marinade, and veggie burgers
- Bridge ‘n Sweets – Pies, gourmet cookies, cupcakes, muffins, muffin tops, biscotti, chocolate truffles, chocolate covered pretzels, and toffee.
- El Moleno Azul – Flan, churros, flower jellos, empanadas, and assorted Mexican breads and cookies
- Farmer Nick’s – Eggs, beef, pork, chicken, Thanksgiving turkeys, and dog bones
- Firefly Confections – Cookies, brownies, muffins, and pastries. Offering vegan and gluten-free items too!
- Harms Farm & Garden Center (FMNP) – Home-grown produce, fresh fruit, flowers, jams, jellies, dressings, barbeque sauce, honey, and more.
- JamLady (Cook, Seal, & Process) – Preserves, jellies, butters, salsa, mustards, barbeque sauces
- Jason Scott LLC – Variety of nuts, spices, seasonings, sauces and coffee specialty products.
- Juice Plus – Whole food in a convenient capsule or chewable. Tower Garden is a hydroponic growing system for food, herbs or flowers.
- Lone Oak Farm (FMNP) – Our 21st year of providing a full array of in-season vegetables, fruit, flowers, and Fall decor to the Crystal Lake Farmer’s Market.
- Natural Farm Stand (FMNP) – Certified naturally grown producer featuring heirloom tomatoes, strawberries, garlic, potatoes, lettuce, greens, summer & winter squash and other market vegetables.
- The Olive Tap – Premium olive oils & balsamic vinegars. Hometown Snacker Gourmet Crackers.
- Norman Schroeder (FMNP) – Fresh produce & fruits, perennials, annuals, cut flowers, fall decorations, planters, hanging baskets, herbs, and more!