- This event has passed.
August 11 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00am on Saturday, repeating until October 13, 2018
Enjoy fresh produce, micro greens, flowers, baked goods, honey, jams, olive oils, and more every Saturday from June 2nd through October 13th.
Shop in our unique Historic Downtown area, have lunch in any of our fine downtown restaurants, and stroll the beautifully landscaped streets. Discover the Heart of Crystal Lake! Ample, free parking available in the Metra commuter lots.
2018 Farmers Market Vendors:
- Bridge ‘n Sweets – Pies, cookies, pastries, cupcakes, muffins, biscotti, scones, truffles, chocolate and marshmallow covered pretzels, struedel, donuts, and cheesecakes.
- Farmer Nick’s – Eggs, beef, pork, chicken, Thanksgiving turkeys, and dog bones.
- Goods ‘n Bakery – Bread, cookies, pies, cake, pastries, muffins, cupcakes, and fruit tarts.
- Harms Farm & Garden Center (FMNP) – Home-grown plants, produce, fresh fruit, jams, jellies, dressings, and more.
- Hometown Acres – Microgreen salad mixes, living trays of greens, microgreens “grow your own” kits.
- JamLady (Cook, Seal, & Process) – Preserves, jellies, butters, salsa, mustards, barbeque sauces.
- Lone Farmer Produce – Tomatoes, peppers, corn, green beans, beets, squash, melons, herbs, cut flowers, and more.
- Natural Farm Stand (FMNP) – Certified naturally grown producer featuring heirloom tomatoes, strawberries, garlic, potatoes, lettuce, greens, summer & winter squash and other market vegetables. New products include dried peppers, fermented vegetables, and hot sauce (all using vegetables from our farm).
- Nonie’s Bees – Local honey (regular, creamed cinnamon, raspberry infused, lemon garlic, and peanut butter), eco-wraps, hand-thrown honey pots, and beeswax candles (in Fall).
- The Olive Tap – Premium olive oils & balsamic vinegars, crackers, real fruit tea, sauces, and marinades.
- Rolling Smoke BBQ – Pulled pork sandwiches & ribs made on-site.
Click here for additional information