Akasha, a yoga center that teaches people about body awareness, mindfulness, and peace through our classes and teacher training programs. Since opening in downtown Crystal Lake in 2005, we have hosted thousands of people in our classes and hundreds of students in our teacher training program that started in 2007.
We thank everyone for supporting our small business during these uncertain times as we know this has been challenging for all of us.
Thankfully we are open for public classes. If you are uncomfortable in public classes, please feel free to take our Zoom classes instead. And if you do not know how to do the Zoom classes and wish for assistance. Please call or come in before or after any class and we will try to assist you. Jennifer or another instructor will be there to help you out.
- Please do not come in if you are ill, have a fever, sore throat or a cough
- Wear a face mask when you enter and leave the studio, as well as, to and from your mat area
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet from one another
- We have taped off where your mat should go and they have been placed 6 feet apart from others. 7 people is our limit in all public classes
- We cannot use our water dispenser as it is not touch-less, so bring your own water or tea if needed
- Also bring your own props and you will not be able to leave your props here
- Blanket and/or towel
- Eye pillows
- Strap (a belt of any kind)
- Bolster (a pillow can be used)
- Towel (these can be used instead of a blanket & for support)
- We will supply blocks and have a cleaning station for them
- There are wipes and hand sanitizer all over the center for you to use
We are also offering outdoor classes and sessions via Zoom. Please visit our website for updates and schedules.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.