Farmers Market starts Saturday, June 5, 2021 – September 25, 2021
Every Saturday: 8AM – 1PM in Depot Park (next to Downtown Train Depot)
We are excited about the start of Downtown Crystal Lake’s Farmers Market. In this time of COVID-19, we will continue following the CDC and Restore Illinois Guidelines for COVID safety protocols, which includes masking for unvaccinated vendors and customers. We are creating the healthiest shopping experience possible while providing locally grown produce, fresh baked goods, meats and eggs, delicious olive oil, local honey, jams and jellies, and so much more. We can’t wait to see everyone during this market season.
While you’re here:
Shop in our unique Historic Downtown Area.
Have lunch outside in many of our fine Downtown restaurants.
Stroll the beautifully landscaped streets and discover the Heart of Crystal Lake!
Below is a list of our current farmers market vendors; check back often as we add more.
2021 Crystal Lake Farmers Market Vendors
- Bridge ‘N Sweets Gourmet – Gourmet Muffin Tops, Muffins, Pastries, Fruit/Nut/Cream Pies, Cookies, Custom Cookies, Bars, Macarons, Cheesecakes, Biscotti, Scones, Breads/Artisan, French Croissants (Regular, Almond, Belgian Chocolate, Nutella, Strawberries & Cream, etc), Cakes, Cupcakes, and more.
- Contemporary Kitchens’ Food Truck – Different themed menu each week from American Fayre, to Small Plates, Tacos, Mediterranean, BBQ, Cajun, and so much more.
- Farmer Nick – Pork, beef, chicken, turkey, eggs, and dog bones.
- Goods ‘n Bakery – Bread, brownies, muffins, tarts, cakes, and crisps.
- Harms Farm & Garden Center – Fruit, vegetables, Jams, jellies, and flowers.
- Honey Lake Bee Co. – Honey, honey comb, pollen, bees wax candles, lip balm, food saver wraps, and more.
- JamLady (Cook, Seal, & Process) -Fruit Butters (non-dairy), fruit jams, fruit preserves, sauces, fudge, honey sticks, chutney, mustards, fruit jelly, hot pepper jelly, relishes, nuts, and so much more.
- Joe + Dough – Fresh, made to order baby doughnuts, cinnamon and powdered sugar. Hot and Iced Coffee and lemonade.
- The Lone Farmer – Fresh vegetables and seasonal fruit including sweet corn, tomatoes, peppers, summer/winter squash, beets, melons, green beans, peaches, herbs and more. New this year, hanging basket and patio containers.
- The Olive Tap – Premium olive oils & balsamic vinegars, organic maple syrup, crackers, real fruit tea, sauces, and marinades.
- Rosie’s Gluten Free Sweets – Gluten free sweets that include French Friands, cookies, whoopie pies, mini lemon cakes, and donuts.
- Teshuva Fields – Fresh cut flowers
- Thomas Tails – Natural dog and cat chews and treats. Dog and cat accessories. Natural insect repellent.
- Umland’s Crunchy Cheese Bites – Cubed kosher Wisconsin cheese, dried to 2% moisture, producing a crunchy, gluten free, low carb, protein packed snack.
- Waypoint Farm – Fresh produce that includes carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, beets, garlic, edible flowers, basil, sweet peas, green beans, peppers, onions, spinach, lettuce mix and more.
- White Feather Naturals – Herbal tinctures, herbal infused oils, healing salves, herbal infused throat spray, herbal infused soap, herbal bath salts, herbal moisture bars, and lip heal & protect.
This year Downtown Crystal Lake Farmers Market will be participating in the Northwestern Farmers Market Coupon Program. This program helps make fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs more accessible to a larger portion of our community within McHenry County.
Attention: The Downtown Crystal Lake Farmers Market is an authorized market participant in the Illinois Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP). Several of our vendors are authorized to accept WIC and Senior Nutrition checks as noted above.
2021 Farmers Market Sponsors (click on logo to visit sponsor website)
View photos from the Market