Farmers Market starts Saturday, June 6, 2020
Every Saturday: 8AM – 1PM in Depot Park (next to Downtown Train Depot)
Enjoy shopping our traditional Farmers Market in its park-like setting.
Shop for fresh produce, flowers, baked goods and more!
Ample, free parking available nearby.
While you’re here:
Shop in our unique Historic Downtown Area.
Have lunch in any of our fine Downtown restaurants.
Stroll the beautifully landscaped streets and discover the Heart of Crystal Lake!
2020 Crystal Lake Farmers Market Vendors
- Bridge ‘n Sweets – Gourmet muffin tops, muffins, pastries, fruit/nut/cream pies, cookies, bars, macaroons, cheesecakes, biscotti, scones, breads/artisan (white, wheat, cinnamon raisin, hawaiian, rye, french), french croissants, pretzels, danish, and so much more!
- Carly’s Confections – Baked goods, including gluten free, vegan and dairy free options. Fresh bread and other confections!
- Dancing Feathers Farm Company – Vegan coconut oil soaps (mica and fragrance-oil free), Triple B Balm, cut flower bouquets, and heirloom vegetables.
- Farmer Nick’s – Eggs, beef, pork, chicken, Thanksgiving turkeys, and dog bones.
- Harms Farm & Garden Center (FMNP) – Home-grown plants, produce, fresh fruit, jams, jellies, dressings, and more.
- Honey Lake Bee Co. – Honey, honey comb, pollen, bees wax candles, lip balm, food saver wraps, and more.
- JamLady (Cook, Seal, & Process) -Fruit Butters (non-dairy), fruit jams, fruit preserves, sauces, fudge, honey sticks, chutney, mustards, fruit jelly, hot pepper jelly, relishes, nuts, and so much more.
- Lone Farmer Produce – Tomatoes, peppers, corn, green beans, beets, squash, melons, herbs, cut flowers, and more.
- The Olive Tap – Premium olive oils & balsamic vinegars, crackers, real fruit tea, sauces, and marinades.
- Rosie’s Gluten Free Sweets – Gluten free sweets that include French Friands, cookies, whoopie pies, mini lemon cakes, and donuts
- Thomas Tails – Natural dog and cat chews and treats. Dog and cat accessories. Natural insect repellent.
- Umland Crunchy Cheese Bites – Wisconsin, kosher cheese dried to create a delicious gluten free, low carb, protein packed snack.
- The Waypoint Farm – Fresh produce that includes carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, beets, garlic, edible flowers, basil, sweet peas, green beans, peppers, onions, spinach, lettuce mix and more.
This year Downtown Crystal Lake Farmers Market will be participating in the Northwestern Farmers Market Coupon Program. This program helps make fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs more accessible to a larger portion of our community within McHenry County.
Attention: The Downtown Crystal Lake Farmers Market is an authorized market participant in the Illinois Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP). Several of our vendors are authorized to accept WIC and Senior Nutrition checks as noted above.
2020 Farmers Market Sponsors (click on logo to visit sponsor website)
View photos from the Market