Farmers Market ENDS Saturday, October 13
Every Saturday: 8AM – 1PM in Depot Park (next to Downtown Train Depot)
Enjoy shopping our traditional Farmers Market in its park-like setting.
Shop for fresh produce, flowers, baked goods and more!
Ample, free parking available nearby.
Shop in our unique Historic Downtown Area.
Have lunch in any of our fine Downtown restaurants.
Stroll the beautifully landscaped streets
Discover the Heart of Crystal Lake!
2018 Crystal Lake Farmers Market Vendors (check back often for updates)
- Bridge ‘n Sweets – Pies, cookies, pastries, cupcakes, muffins, biscotti, scones, truffles, chocolate and marshmallow covered pretzels, struedel, donuts, and cheesecakes.
- Carly’s Confections – Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free bread, pastries, baked goods.
- Farmer Nick’s – Eggs, beef, pork, chicken, Thanksgiving turkeys, and dog bones.
- Goods ‘n Bakery – Bread, cookies, pies, cake, pastries, muffins, cupcakes, and fruit tarts.
- Harms Farm & Garden Center (FMNP) – Home-grown plants, produce, fresh fruit, jams, jellies, dressings, and more.
- Hometown Acres – Microgreen salad mixes, living trays of greens, microgreens “grow your own” kits.
- JamLady (Cook, Seal, & Process) – Preserves, jellies, butters, salsa, mustards, barbeque sauces.
- Lone Farmer Produce – Tomatoes, peppers, corn, green beans, beets, squash, melons, herbs, cut flowers, and more.
- Natural Farm Stand (FMNP) – Certified naturally grown producer featuring heirloom tomatoes, strawberries, garlic, potatoes, lettuce, greens, summer & winter squash and other market vegetables. New products include dried peppers, fermented vegetables, and hot sauce (all using vegetables from our farm).
- Nonie’s Bees – Local honey (regular, creamed cinnamon, raspberry infused, lemon garlic, and peanut butter), eco-wraps, hand-thrown honey pots, and beeswax candles (in Fall).
- The Olive Tap – Premium olive oils & balsamic vinegars, crackers, real fruit tea, sauces, and marinades.
- Rolling Smoke BBQ – Pulled pork sandwiches & ribs made on-site.
Attention: The Downtown Crystal Lake Farmers Market is an authorized market participant in the Illinois Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP). Several of our vendors are authorized to accept WIC and Senior Nutrition checks as noted above.
2018 Farmers Market Sponsors (click on logo to visit sponsor website)
View photos from the Market