Farmers Market starts Saturday, June 6, 2020
Every Saturday: 8AM – 1PM in Depot Park (next to Downtown Train Depot)
Enjoy shopping our traditional Farmers Market in its park-like setting.
Shop for fresh produce, flowers, baked goods and more!
Ample, free parking available nearby.
While you’re here:
Shop in our unique Historic Downtown Area.
Have lunch in any of our fine Downtown restaurants.
Stroll the beautifully landscaped streets and discover the Heart of Crystal Lake!
We are starting to work on our list of vendors for the 2020 market. Check back often to see our newest additions.
2019 Crystal Lake Farmers Market Vendors
- Bridge ‘n Sweets – Pies, cookies, pastries, cupcakes, muffins, biscotti, scones, truffles, macarons, coffee cakes, chocolate covered pretzels/strawberries/marshmallows, strudel, fruit tarts, donuts, ice cream sandwiches, ice cream, croissants, and artisan breads.
- Carly’s Confections – Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free bread, pastries, baked goods.
- Dancing Feathers Farm Company – Vegan coconut oil soaps (mica and fragrance-oil free), Triple B Balm, cut flower bouquets, and heirloom vegetables.
- Farmer Nick’s – Eggs, beef, pork, chicken, Thanksgiving turkeys, and dog bones.
- Harms Farm & Garden Center (FMNP) – Home-grown plants, produce, fresh fruit, jams, jellies, dressings, and more.
- JamLady (Cook, Seal, & Process) – Preserves, jellies, butters, salsa, mustards, barbeque sauces.
- Lone Farmer Produce – Tomatoes, peppers, corn, green beans, beets, squash, melons, herbs, cut flowers, and more.
- Natural Farm Stand (FMNP) – Certified naturally grown peppers, lettuce, greens, potatoes, beets, carrots, egg plant, garlic, onions, squash, rashishes, turnips, parsnips, heirloom tomatoes, and strawberries.
- The Olive Tap – Premium olive oils & balsamic vinegars, crackers, real fruit tea, sauces, and marinades.
- Rolling Smoke BBQ – Pulled pork sandwiches & ribs made on-site.
- Rolling Smoke will be participating the following Saturdays- June 1st, June 22nd, June 29th, July 13th, July 27th, August 10th, August 24th, Sept. 14th, and Sept. 21st.
- Rosie’s Gluten Free Sweets – Gluten free sweets that include French Friands, cookies, whoopie pies, mini lemon cakes, and donuts
- Thomas Tails – American made (from Canine Butcher Shop) flossies, tracheas, bully sticks, freeze dried treats and more.
- Umland Crunchy Cheese Bites – Wisconsin, kosher cheese dried to create a delicious gluten free, low carb, protein packed snack.
- The Waypoint Farm – Fresh produce that includes baby carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, beets, edible flowers, basil, sweet peas, green beans, peppers, onions, spinach, lettuce mix and more.
This year Downtown Crystal Lake Farmers Market will be participating in the Northwestern Farmers Market Coupon Program. This program helps make fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs more accessible to a larger portion of our community within McHenry County.
Attention: The Downtown Crystal Lake Farmers Market is an authorized market participant in the Illinois Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP). Several of our vendors are authorized to accept WIC and Senior Nutrition checks as noted above.
2019 Farmers Market Sponsors (click on logo to visit sponsor website)
View photos from the Market